Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chatting, Promoing, and Flashing

Hey, all. I'm pretty excited about all of the blogging I'll be doing in June to promote Westridge from Silver Publishing and Strangers from NCP. Keep an eye out for a schedule of events. I'll be appearing on several of my fellow authors' sites and on popular blogs like Fiction Vixen and Romance Reviews Today. So excited!

Also, I'll be joining in an online chat with Rachel Kramer Bussel here tomorrow night at 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST so feel free to stop by!

And the last tidbit for the day: Tomorrow will be my first time participating in Silver Publishing's weekly flash fiction event. So come back for my short piece which will probably turn into a 2-parter and for a list of other extremely talented participants.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment